Ever since I posted that first blog, I've been itching to share more. But now, I have too many ideas. What to do.
Okay, I've got it.
Recently I embarked on the journey of a lifetime to Dubai. It changed my life forever. I met people there from all walks of life, students like me who have done amazing things in the short years that they've lived. While listening to a 13 year old published author of two books, motivational speaker, and youngest teacher, it hit me; what am i waiting for? I need to go out and leave my mark on the world and fulfill all of those things that I've wanted to do with my life.
So I thought I'd share those things with you. My bucketlist, no laughing, there's some strange things on here:
1. Graduate from college.
2. Go to medical school and become an orthopedic surgeon.
3. Get a 4.0
4. Travel to Africa to a war torn part of the nation to help serve as a medic to children in need.
5. Go to South Africa, more specifically Seal Island, and witness a Great White Shark jumping out of the water. (for real, it happens)
7. Have an experience that causes me to believe in love at first sight.
8. Learn to play the guitar.
9. Go to Antarctica.
10. Overcome my fear of spiders.
11. Most of all, overcome my fear of failure and rejection so I can achieve all of this and more.
This are my main goals in life.
This is the exact speech that Adora gave at the Education Without Borders 2011 Conference in Dubai, UAE. You should watch and be inspired as I was.