Wednesday, May 11, 2011

i feel bad.

I'm sorry for abandoning my blogspot for almost two weeks, life has just been strange.

I have completed a year of college. I'm one year closer with successfully completing my goals. Can I just say how absolutely glad I am that I chose Southern Utah University to go to? I mean, I'm trying to do summer classes and a COMMUNITY COLLEGE won't take my AP English but SUU will? LAME.

anyway, enough of that. I've been home for less than a week, still not unpacked, and still feel slightly out of place.

I can't just walk across the hall, or to the room diagonally from me anymore when I get bored. No more movie marathons, midnight drives, off-roading, del taco runs at 1 am, watching strange movies because we can't sleep. I never thought I'd say I miss the dorms, but I do. Because I miss all the friends I made there.

As you can tell we had sucky weather here in C-Springs today, so I am not a happy camper.

On a happy note (for a nerd like me), I have read two books already and am thoroughly enjoying the water pressure in my shower. Also, a comfy bed is a plus, just sayin.

I miss all my cedar friends and I can't wait to be reunited with most of you this fall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment