Monday, February 6, 2012

love.

So, VALENTINE'S DAY, the ever dreaded day is coming up. 
Do I have a valentine? NOPE. 
Do I care? Slightly, but for our purposes let's go with no.

My grammy sent me THE cutest package today,  I just love her so much.
 Expect a cute little picture of our decorated house shortly :)

Anyway, I got a little sidetracked there. Boys. What to say.

As I tell my best friend every time she asks, my love life is what you would call invisible.
Partly, this is my fault, but I can't be blamed for it all right?
There has to be someone out there for me. 
Maybe they're too afraid to say anything, or maybe I just haven't met them yet but someday it'll happen.
Maybe.

I long for the day when I can look back and see all the cute pictures of people in love and realize that those people are actually me. 
Until then, I'll wait patiently. 
At least as patiently as any girl can. 

Happy almost valentine's day lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment